Community Van Hire
The Community Van Hire
In September 2017 Community House received an invaluable gift from Gary and Carol Haskett from Ashburton in the form of a Community Van. This Community Van is available for hire for community groups.
- $80 per day, for travel up to 300km
- Charge of .50cents per km for any additional travel above this limit
- A copy of the license of all drivers is required to be kept by Community House when hiring.
When hiring, you are responsible for the cost of damages up to our insurance.
Please note that the excess costs of any damages are $1000.
All drivers must have a full license and abide by the conditions on their licenses.
All drivers must be aged 25 years or over. A copy of the license for all drivers is required and will be kept at Community House for the duration of the hire.
Please note that the van is NOT available for hire as a taxi.
The following procedure MUST be seen to when hiring the Community Van;
- Collection and Return to the Community House Carpark
- Bookings to be completed at Community House front desk
- Payment is made prior to travel
- Please note that the van Is diesel and must be returned to Community House with a full tank
- The Van Checklist and log book must be completed and returned at the end of each trip
Want to hire the van?